Downloaded the ADB WIFI plugin to run the application over WIFI. When you click on Tools, ADB to WIFI nothing happens. How to connect it?
Answer 1, authority 100%
If you do not use plugins that will work every other time, then you can do everything by hand. There are only a couple of actions and the plugin is not really needed here.
- Connect the device via USB
- Open a terminal in the folder with
adbalong the path
PATH_TO_SDK / sdk / platform-tools
- Make sure that the device and the computer are in the same
adb tcpip 5555
adb connect IP_DEVICE
Further, in 95% of cases it is enough to execute only step 5.
Answer 2, authority 16%
Answer 3, authority 16%
A bit wrong now. This guide should help.
We connect the device via
In terminal :
cd C: \ Users \ mxsof \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Sdk \ platform-tools
adb tcpip 5555
adb connect LOCAL_IP_DEVICE: 5555
- The device and computer must be on the same
- How to find the path to
drive "android sdk" into the search,
copy the path, I have it
C: \ Users \ mxsof \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Sdk, add to the path
- You can view your
local ip-addressin the settings in the
about phonesection, or using any online service.
Now (in October 2020), the easiest way to do it was through this plugin .
The only important thing is to check that the correct path to
adb is specified.
Instructions for use:
- Connect your device using a USB cable.
- Open the ADB Wi-Fi toolbox (bottom right corner).
- Click the Connect button.
- After successful connection, you can disconnect the USB cable.