How can I install NUMPY on Python 3.7 without Internet on your computer?
Answer 1, Authority 100%
I did not set specifically
numpy , but the point is similar.
- You need to download the package itself on the https://pypi.org/ , find it through the search.
- NUMPY there is a WHL package, therefore will first need to install
WHEEL. Find it on Pypi.org and download the .tar.gz file. Install it with a simple
PIP Install command Full_PU_DE_Ini_Filein the console, more described how to make it Official website . If you give an error, you will need to see what packages is not enough, it will be indicated in an error. Pay them and install them in the same way.
- thus set first
NUMPY. But all incoming packages will need to be downloaded one.
I advise you to put them all together in one folder to change only the name of the package and not change the path.
Answer 2, Authority 25%
pip allows you to download Packages with all dependencies and after installing them locally.
Thus, to transfer a package with all dependencies from the online machine (with Python installed) on the machine without access to the Internet follows:
make sure that the version
pythonon both machines coincides,
Create a directory for the necessary packages:
mkdir dist CD Dist
pip download & lt; package name & gt;
transfer directory on offline machine using any media,
Set the dependencies from LAN :
pip install --no-index --find-links = / path / to / dist_directory
The situation is complicated if the online machine and the target machine have different versions of
In the case of different versions of
Python you can create a separate
venv and Specify the desired version before starting downloading.
A more complex option that is exactly for sure if online and target machines have different OS:
- Download packages on the online machine with
- Find among the downloaded packages those in the name of which clearly contains the version
pythonand \ or
OS. For example: NUMPY-1.18.1-
- Find in the repository pypi packages that have binding to version and download them,
- Create downloaded packages in the
- Continue with 4 points of the previous instruction.