Collecting a selection of Unity3D literature and documentation.
- Don’t create new replies – edit the generic reply.
- Try to keep the division into categories (add a new one if necessary).
- Don’t link to illegal content like torrent trackers.
- The only video link will be to tutorials from Unity3D Official Site . Other video lectures and online courses are not allowed!
This list is included in the community maintained Programming Tutorials .
Answer 1, authority 100%
Joseph Hocking – Unity in Action. Multiplatform game development in C # with Unity 5, 2015
Russian translation : Joseph Hawking – Unity in action. Multiplatform C # Development, 2016
Alan Thorn – Mastering Unity Scripting, 2015
Russian translation : Alan Thorne – The Art of Scripting in Unity 2016
Kenny Lammers – Unity Shaders and Effects Cookbook, 2013
Russian translation : Kenny Lammers – Shaders and Effects in Unity, 2014
Alan Zucconi, Kenneth Lammers – Unity 5.x Shaders and Effects Cookbook, 2016
- Alan R. Stagner – Unity Multiplayer Games 2013
Alan Thorn – Unity Animation Essentials 2015
Russian translation : Alan Thorne – Animation Basics in Unity 2016
- Alan Thorn – How to Cheat in Unity 5: Tips and Tricks for Game Development, 2015
- Chris Dickinson – Unity 5 Game Optimization, 2015
Video tutorials (official only):
(updated by @ AlekseyShimansky)
The following list of submitted books has been read and rated by programmers who purchased the book on Amazon. How much does the assessment correspond to prof. status – I cannot say, but I consider it wrong and criminal to conceal this list of books)). Everyone here can learn something useful and necessary for themselves.
To the right of the title there will be a score for the book on a 5-point scale. Example: 4/5.