F1 – & gt; Select Profile (I choose my profile from the list). There are connections on logic.
Next, click Add Gist and gives out such an error Gist Error: Could Not Create Test & GT; Reason: Bad Credentials
where I was wrong.
- Install the “Gist” extension in “Visual Studio”;
- go to the main profile in GitHub, that is, “https://github.com/settings/profile” Next “Developer Sesttings” Next “Personal Acces Takens” Select “Generate New Token”,
Generating a token, you need to check the GIST. and copy our generated code (token);
- go to “Visual Studio”, press F1, enter “Gist” and choose “Gist: Select Profile”;
- We enter into the window that appeared by the window that appears, then you will be asked to enter the username, that is, your name is attached to the account on Github.
- Check if everything works now