The command displays a list of video cards:
Code: [Select] lspci -k | grep -EA2 'VGA | 3D' 00: 02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Device 591b (rev 04) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device 825d Kernel driver in use: i915 - 01: 00.0 3D controller: NVIDIA Corporation GP107M [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mobile] (rev a1) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company GP107M [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mobile] Kernel modules: nvidiafb, nouveau, nvidia_drm, nvidia
The problem was with the secure boot.
To install the nvidia driver on a secure boot system, follow these steps:
- Go to Programs and Updates – & gt; Additional Drivers
- Select driver version
- Press the button to apply changes.
- When installing the driver, a secure boot window will pop up where you will need to come up with a password.
- After finishing the installation, you need to restart your computer.
- A secure boot window will appear in which you need to select item 2 enroll mok. Then enter the password and continue downloading as usual.
- After the download is complete, the correct driver should be displayed